Have you had a Reiki treatment and want to learn more?
Would you like to be able to give your friends and family Reiki?
Come along to this 1 day workshop where you will learn Reiki not only for yourself, but also your friends and family.
Anyone can learn Reiki. Reiki 1 is suitable for complete beginners to practice energy work, as well as anyone wishing to re-do their Reiki training. One need not have any special inclination towards healing, unique gifts, or prior experience. Instead, all you need is the desire to help others, to advance on one’s spiritual path, or an inner searching for wellbeing.
Reiki level 1 is where you learn about Reiki, receive four Level 1 attunements and learn the Reiki hand positions to heal yourself and others. Reiki Level 1 will attune you to effectively channel the Universal Life Force energy for healing and transformation.
Reiki 1 is a good starting point for experiencing and working with healing energy, it can help to clear blockages and create energy changes in a person which can lead to a time of intense self-growth.
In This Workshop you will learn the following:
- The history of Reiki,
- The five principles of Reiki,
- What is Reiki and how the Reiki energy works
- Human energy system – the Aura and the chakra system,
- Reiki Level I Initiation: four separate attunements which open the flow of Reiki energy .
- Reiki 1 symbols and their meaning,
- What is healing?
- How to channel Reiki energy for self-healing and the healing of others,
- Hand positions for self-healing and healing others,
- Hands-on practice both giving and receiving Reiki sessions,
- Reiki Level One Manual and certificate
This workshop includes a theory component, attunement, and hands-on practice. Reiki 1 is a beautiful portal for beginning a life-long relationship with Reiki.
Dates 2022 –
- Saturday 16th July
- Sunday 11th September
- Saturday 19th November
(I prefer to keep my Reiki class numbers small, with a maximum of four attendees)
- Time: 9.00 am—6.00 pm
- Where: The River House, 193 Brisbane Terrace, Goodna
- Exchange: $120.00 or $60.00 if you have taken this workshop with me.
- Facilitator: Andrea Kerslake
- What to bring:
- Notebook and pen,
- Your own lunch, Morning & afternoon tea provided.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Booking & Enquires: Contact Andrea phone/text 0419 641 155, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Facilitator
Andrea from an early age, felt the mystery of life and connected with the Spirits and Universe. Initially a reluctant healer, she has now been helping people improve their health and wellbeing for over fifteen years.
Andrea is passionate about helping people open up to their own innate wisdom and knowledge and to tap into the spiritual energies that surround us witnessing their awakening. Seeing people reclaim their own talents and gifts. Andrea’s greatest joy is helping, and teaching people how they can connect with Spirit and tap into Universal energy to enhance their well being and lives.
Healing and teaching are the focal point of all Andreas work, she offers many different approaches to Personal Healing, Growth and Psychic Development. She is a Reiki & Seichim Master/Teacher, Crystal Healer, Theta® healing. Shamanic Practitioner, Light Language, Meditation Facilitator and Intuitive Healer with over 20 years’ experience.
Andrea assist clients in releasing old energies while bringing in new energy, to connect to their Higher Self, Angels, Spirit Guides, Light beings and Ascended Masters and follow their intuition.
Andreas focus is to empower people by give people the tools so that they can reach their true potential and bring all of them into every aspect of their life. This is what she love doing and she is grateful for having the opportunity to work with spirit and see so many people begin their own journey bringing harmony and balance back into their life.