Delve deeper into the ways of your Ancestors
Please join us for this wonderful one-day workshop to expand your shamanic skills and enhance your relationship with your helping spirits, and yourself. You will learn to journey into the past, connect with the wisdom of the trees as well as commune with your Higher Self who holds wisdom and guidance for navigating your current life challenges. These tools can be used to help you gather information, and to do healing work on yourself and others.
In this workshop you will learn the following:
- Ways to increase your ability to energetically connect and communicate with trees and meet your Tree Totem.
- Shapeshifting with a Tree for empowerment.
- Past Life healing Journey.
- Healing Journey to the DNA.
- Journey to Release Other’s Stolen/Given Soul Parts.
- Undertake a Prayer Tree Ceremony.
- Journey to the Upper World to meet your Higher Self.
- Undertake a Soul Remembering Journey.
This is a hands on workshop that will provide tools, practices and experiences for healing and growth
- Date 2022: Saturday 9th April
- Time: 9.00 am—6.00 pm
- Facilitator: Andrea Kerslake
- Where: The River House, 193 Brisbane Terrace, Goodna Qld 4300
- Exchange: $100.00, (Repeat this workshop for $50.00) including a manual of all subjects covered in workshop.
- Prerequisite: Working knowledge of the Shamanic Journey Process
- Bookings and Enquires: Contact Andrea phone/text 0419 641 155, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What to bring:
- Rattle (if you do not have one, there will be ones available for use)
- Your own lunch, morning & afternoon tea provided
- Notebook & pen to record your journeys.
- Wear comfortable clothes