Do you have a call to be a Drum Guardian, to care take your own sacred shamanic drum?
Your very own drum is a special friend who becomes an extension of yourself, your soul, your emotions and your essence. It will heal you, take you on breathtaking journeys, and share with you a connection and oneness with all.
If you feel you would like to know how to create your soulful relationship with your own sacred drum – I invite you come and do this workshop to explore the many aspects of what is possible when you partner with a drum.
What we will explore during the workshop…
- Medicine of the Drum.
- Undertake a cleansing ceremony
- Journey to meet the spirit of the drum and to find your sacred drum spirit-name
- Journey to past life to experience your connection with the sacred drum
- Empowering and Blessing the Sacred Drum Ceremony
- Journey to Connect to Drums Medicine
- Journey to the heartbeat of Mother Earth
- Ways to work with Sacred Drum
- Some drumming basics
- Creating a Relationship with your Sacred Drum
- Learn how to give and receive a drum healing
- How to care for and feed and, honour your sacred drum
This is a hands on workshop in which you are able to share your experiences and wisdom
- Date 2021: Saturday 30th October
- Time: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
- Where: The River House, 193 Brisbane Terrace, Goodna Qld 4300
- Facilitator: Andrea Kerslake
- Exchange: $250.00 includes 16″ Remo Buffalo Drum, class manual. If you have your own drum, the fee is reduced to $100, please advise at time of booking.
- Prerequisite: Working knowledge of the Shamanic Journey Process
- What to bring this day-long workshop…
- Journal and pen,
- Feather & Rattle (if you do not have one, there will be ones available for use)
- Own lunch. morning & afternoon tea provided
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Booking & Enquires: Contact Andrea phone/text 0419 641 155, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org This workshop is limited to 10 participants.
(Remo Buffalo Drums have synthetic head so is animal product free, unaffected by changes in temperature and humidity making them perfects for the Australian climate.)