Come Learn the Ways of Your Ancestors
Please join us for this wonderful day to immerse yourself deeper into shamanic practices. You will be able to renew your connection with your Power Animals and learn new journeying techniques that incorporate healing, divination and help you build a deeper relationship with Spirit, nature, and your spirit allies. A day for those who have already learned how to journey and would like to advance and practice the technique.
In this workshop you will learn the following:
- Experience how feathers can be used for energy clearing and healing.
- Journey into non-ordinary reality to the Upper World to meet a spirit Teacher to work with in times of joy and times of need.
- Journey into world of Plant Spirits and meet your Power Plant.
- Undertake a ceremony of release partnering with sage.
- Discover the Sacred Plants used for purification and undertake a Smudging Ceremony.
- Practice simple divination journeys for a partner.
- Learn how to journey for another to return lost gifts.
This is a hands on workshop in which you are able to share your experiences and wisdom.
- Date 2023: TBA
- Time: 9.00 am—6.00 pm
- Facilitator: Andrea Kerslake
- Where: The River House, 193 Brisbane Terrace, Goodna
- Exchange: $100.00, (Repeat this workshop for $50.00) including a manual of all subjects covered in workshop.
- Requirements: Comfortable with shamanic journey’s and connection with ones Power Animal.
- Bookings and Enquires: Contact Andrea phone/text 0419 641 155, or email email@example.com
- What to bring:
- Your own lunch, morning & afternoon tea provided
- Feather & Rattle (if you do not have one, there will be ones available for use)
- Notebook & pen to record your journeys
- Wear comfortable clothes