Come Learn the Ways of Your Ancestors
Please join us for this wonderful day to immerse yourself deeper into shamanic practices. You will be able to renew your connection with your Power Animals and learn new journeying techniques that incorporate ceremony, healing, divination and help you build a deeper relationship with Spirit, nature, and your spirit allies. A day for those who have already learned how to journey and would like to advance and practice the technique.
In this workshop you will learn the following:
- Journey into non-ordinary reality to the Upper World to meet a spirit Teacher to work with in times of joy and times of need.
- Learn a powerful, simple, yet profound healing journey that you can do for yourself and others.
- Learn how to journey for another to return lost power.
- Journey into world of Plant Spirits.
- Undertake a ceremony of release using sage.
- Experience how feathers can be used for energy clearing and healing.
- Discover the Sacred Plants used for purification and undertake a Smudging Ceremony.
- Practice simple divination journeys for a partner.
This is a hands on workshop in which you are able to share your experiences and wisdom.
- Date 2021: 9th October
- Time: 9.00 am—6.00 pm
- Facilitator: Andrea Kerslake
- Where: The River House, 193 Brisbane Terrace, Goodna
- Exchange: $100.00, including a manual of all subjects covered in workshop.
- Requirements: Comfortable with shamanic journey’s and connection with ones Power Animal.
- Bookings and Enquires: Contact Andrea phone/text 0419 641 155, or email email@example.com
- What to bring:
- Your own lunch, morning & afternoon tea provided
- Feather & Rattle (if you do not have one, there will be ones available for use)
- Notebook & pen to record your journeys
- Wear comfortable clothes