Do you have a call to be a Drum Guardian, to care take your own sacred shamanic drum?
Your very own drum is a special friend who becomes an extension of yourself, your soul, your emotions and your essence. It will heal you, take you on breathtaking journeys, and share with you a connection and oneness with all.
If you feel you would like to know how to create your soulful relationship with your own sacred drum – I invite you come and do this workshop to explore the many aspects of what is possible when you partner with a drum.
What we will explore during the workshop…
- Medicine of the Drum.
- Undertake a cleansing ceremony
- Journey to meet the spirit of the drum and to find your sacred drum spirit-name
- Journey to past life to experience your connection with the sacred drum
- Empowering and Blessing the Sacred Drum Ceremony
- Journey to Connect to Drums Medicine
- Journey to the heartbeat of Mother Earth
- Ways to work with Sacred Drum
- Some drumming basics
- Creating a Relationship with your Sacred Drum
- Learn how to give and receive a drum healing
- How to care for and feed and, honour your sacred drum
This is a hands on workshop in which you are able to share your experiences and wisdom
When: 30th August 2020
Time: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
Where: The River House, 193 Brisbane Terrace, Goodna Qld 4300
Exchange: $250.00 includes 16″ Remo Buffalo Drum, class manual. If you have your own drum, the fee is reduced to $100, please advise at time of booking.
Prerequisite: Working knowledge of the Shamanic Journey Process
What to bring this day-long workshop…
- Journal and pen,
- Plate to share for lunch. morning & afternoon tea provided
- Wear comfortable clothes
This workshop is limited to 10 participants. For booking and further information contact Andrea phone or text 0419 641 155 or email@example.com
(Remo Buffalo Drums have synthetic head so is animal product free, unaffected by changes in temperature and humidity making them perfects for the Australian climate.)