Have you received your Reiki Masters Teacher level?
Want an opportunity to polish your skills and delve deeper into your Reiki practice, then join us for this one day workshop.
This workshop is aimed at Reiki Master Teachers and would like to refresh their skills, knowledge and understanding of Master level teachings. This workshop is also suitable for anyone who has completed their Reiki Masters with someone else and would like to consolidate or add to their knowledge by experiencing Reiki with a different teacher.
In this Workshop we will learn the following
- Working with the Reiki symbols and receive some additional symbols & learn their application.
- Teaching Reiki.
- Review of the attunement process and how to perform attunements for all levels.
- Receive and perform a Reiki Masters Teachers Attunement.
- Learn to perform self attunements, healing, animal and object attunements.
- Expanded Chakra system & experience a powerful guided meditation.
- Mini Self-Treatment.
- Reiki Spirit Teachers & guided meditation to meet them.
- Receive and perform a Reiki Treatment and participate in sharing of ideas and techniques.
- Workshop Manual.
This is an workshop combining lecture, discussion and hands on practice. All Reiki Lineages are welcome. Join us and celebrate Reiki, be inspired and have FUN!
When: Saturday 20th July 2019
Time: 9.00 am—6.00 pm
Where: The River House, 193 Brisbane Terrace, Goodna
Prerequisite: Completed any Reiki Master Teacher
What to bring:
- Notebook & pen.
- Your own lunch, morning & afternoon tea provided.
Please contact Andrea 0419 641 155, email: email@example.com if you are interested in securing your place or have any questions