Have you had a Reiki treatment and want to learn more?
Would you like to be able to give your friends and family Reiki?
Come along to this 1 day workshop where you will learn Reiki not only for yourself, but also your friends and family.
Anyone can learn Reiki. Reiki 1 is suitable for complete beginners to practice energy work, as well as anyone wishing to re-do their Reiki training. One need not have any special inclination towards healing, unique gifts, or prior experience. Instead, all you need is the desire to help others, to advance on one’s spiritual path, or an inner searching for wellbeing.
Reiki level 1 is where you learn about Reiki, receive four Level 1 attunements and learn the Reiki hand positions to heal yourself and others. Reiki Level 1 will attune you to effectively channel the Universal Life Force energy for healing and transformation.
Reiki 1 is a good starting point for experiencing and working with healing energy, it can help to clear blockages and create energy changes in a person which can lead to a time of intense self-growth.
In This Workshop you will learn the following:
- The history of Reiki,
- The five principles of Reiki,
- What is Reiki and how the Reiki energy works
- Human energy system – the Aura and the chakra system,
- Reiki Level I Initiation: four separate attunements which open the flow of Reiki energy .
- Reiki 1 symbols and their meaning,
- What is healing?
- How to channel Reiki energy for self-healing and the healing of others,
- Hand positions for self-healing and healing others,
- Hands-on practice both giving and receiving Reiki sessions,
- Reiki Level One Manual
This workshop includes a theory component, attunement, and hands-on practice. Reiki 1 is a beautiful portal for beginning a life-long relationship with Reiki.
- Sunday 23rd August (fully booked)
- Saturday 10th October
- Sunday 13th December
(I prefer to keep my Reiki class numbers small, with a maximum of four attendees)
- Time: 9.00 am—6.00 pm
- Where: The River House, 193 Brisbane Terrace, Goodna
- Exchange: $120.00 You receive a manual, and certificate
- What to bring:
- Notebook and pen,
- Your own lunch, Morning & afternoon tea provided.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
For booking and enquires contact Andrea phone/text 0419 641 155, or email: email@example.com