Come learn the ways of your Ancestors
In this workshop you will learn basic techniques that will allow you to experience Spirit and connect to your Ancestral roots. Experience the joy of travelling through the portals into the other worlds! Our ancestral roots are shamanic no matter where we live or the kind of culture we grew up in. This is for people who are curious and want to learn how to connect with their own spirit helpers and explore the magical realms of the spirits, as the ancient Shaman did.
In this workshop you will learn the following:
- How to journey (the basic practice for shamanism) with visits to the ‘Lower” and ‘Upper’ Worlds to meet your power animal and Ancestral teachers.
- Connect to your own heartbeat and the heartbeat of Mother Earth through the sacred beat of the Drum.
- Undertake ceremony and learn to call in the directions for ceremony or healing sessions.
- Open to the healing of the elements earth, air, fire and water.
- Journey into the chakras to find guidance and sense imbalances that are in need of our attention and receive the healing we need.
- Give and receive a drum healing.
- Honouring and acknowledging the ancestors
- Undertake a spirit canoe group journey for personal healing.
This is a hands on workshop in which you are able to share your experiences and wisdom.
When: Saturday 28th April 2018
Time: 9.00 am—5.30 pm
Where: The River House, 193 Brisbane Terrace, Goodna
Exchange: $80.00, including a manual of all topics covered in the workshop.
What to bring:
- Notebook & pen
- Drum and/or rattle (if you do not have one, there will be ones available for use)
- Plate to share for lunch, morning & afternoon tea provided
- Wear comfortable clothes
Please contact Andrea 0419 641 155, email: email@example.com if you are interested in securing your place or have any questions.