Come Learn the Ways of the Ancestors
Please join us for this amazing day of deepening your walk on the Shamanic Path. This workshop builds and expands on your existing knowledge using ancient shamanic techniques for healing including extraction, dismemberment and soul retrieval. These tools can be used for personal growth as well as healing of the self and others. A day for those who have already learned how to journey and would like to advance and practice the technique.
In this workshop you will learn the following:
- Journey to find you Medicine Place.
- Connect to the rattle as a healing, ceremony and space clearing tool.
- Journey into the Heart Centre for healing.
- Journey to the Upper World to meet your Higher Self.
- Shapeshifting with your Power Animal for empowerment.
- Undertake extraction work. Learn to heal by removing misplaced energy from clients.
- Journey to non ordinary reality with your guides in order to retrieve lost soul parts.
- Through a dismemberment journey release what is no longer needed
- Give and receive a Rattle Healing.
This is a hands on workshop in which you are able to share your experiences and wisdom.
- When: Saturday 7th September 2019
- Time: 9.00 am—6.00 pm
- Where: The River House, 193 Brisbane Terrace, Goodna
- Exchange: $80.00, including a manual of all subjects covered in workshop.
- Requirements: Comfortable with shamanic journey’s and connection with ones power animal(s).
- What to bring:
- Plate to share for lunch, morning & afternoon tea provided
- Rattle (if you do not have one, there will be ones available for use)
- Notebook & pen to record your journeys.
- Wear comfortable clothes
For booking or enquires contact Andrea phone/text 0419 641 155, email: firstname.lastname@example.org