BrainBodyIn has invited Dolores Goodey to present
Dyslexia Awareness for parents of Dyslexic children
Visit web: brainbodyin.com.au
for Dolores Goodey’s profile and session info.
In this Information session we will discuss the following:
- Introduction to Dyslexia
- Notable features and differences of dyslexia
- The gift of dyslexia
- What you can do and what to aim for as a parent of a dyslexic child
- The importance of spending time with your child in doing homework, reading and supporting any activity they may enjoy
- The importance of advocation for your child
- Keeping in good with your child’s teacher and school.
This information session is for any parent wanting knowledge and understanding of the challenges their children face from early school life into adulthood.
When: Saturday 30 March 2019
Time: 9.00am 12.00pm
Where: The River House 193 Brisbane Terrace, Goodna QLD 4300
Exchange: $30.00 includes handouts and Light morning tea.
For bookings and enquires contact Helen Dixon Ph 0402 158 553 or email email@example.com