Want to get a better sense of what chakras are about and how to cleanse and balance them, then this workshop is for you.
This workshop; introduces you to the idea of chakras so that you can start getting a sense of what chakras are about. Through this workshop you will expand your own knowledge of how your own personal chakras are functioning and learn healing practices that you can use to nourish and balance them for others and self.
In this workshop you will be learning the following:
- About the 7 Chakras and what they do
- How to clear and balance the chakras through meditation
- How to facilitate a chakra reading
- Chakra clearing and balancing with crystals
- How to work with Affirmations for Chakras
- Meet your Chakra Guide
- Using a pendulum to dowse for chakra imbalances and to clear and balance the Chakras Chakra Drum Healing
This workshop combining lecture, discussion and interactive exercises, and is suitable both to Practitioners of energy work such as Reiki and those who are simply interested in exploring the chakra system. All welcome no prior experience or chakra knowledge needed
When: Saturday 19th May 2018
Time: 9.00 am—5.00 pm
Where: The River House, 193 Brisbane Terrace, Goodna 4300
Exchange: $100, You will receive a pendulum and Crystal Chakra Pack and manual.
What to bring: Plate to share for lunch, (morning & afternoon tea will be provided), notebook and pen and wear comfortable clothes.
Please contact Andrea 0419 641 155, email email@example.com if you are interested in securing your place or you have any questions.