Reiki Share is an opportunity to practice and develop your own unique healing skills and practice with other practitioners. A share is where each person receives a treatment one person at a time by the group.
Benefits of attending:
- You will receive the healing benefits of Reiki
- You will expand your experience and increase your confidence in facilitating healings
- You will be developing your intuition
- You will strengthening your connection to Universal energy
- You will receive support and encouragement to speak your truth in the world, and make new friends
When: Friday 10.00 am – 11.15 am
Where: The River House, 193 Brisbane Terrace, Goodna
Exchange: $5.00 donation.
All energy healers are welcome, or if you’re curious about Reiki and just want to find out more about it and perhaps experience Reiki you are welcome.
For more information and to book for Reiki Share call or text Lorelle 0407 118 180 or email email@example.com
Participating in Reiki Share is very beneficial to you and to the whole group as a whole.
What Is Reiki
Reiki is a safe gentle non-which uses spiritual energy to treat physical aliments, without using pressure, manipulation or massage.
However it is more than a physical therapy. It is a holistic system for healing, balancing and harmonising all aspects of the person—body, mind, emotions and spirit—and can be used to encourage personal and spiritual awareness and growth.
The Japanese word Reiki (pronounced Ray Kee) is translated as ‘Universal Life Force Energy” or “Spiritual Energy.’
- Adapts to the needs of the recipient
- Helps meditative state
- Promotes personal awareness
- Enhance spiritual connection
- Fosters natural self healing
- Relaxes and reduces stress
- Balances energies in the body
- Relieves pain and discomfort
What is a Reiki Treatment
A Reiki treatment takes about an hour and is carried out with the client remaining fully clothed (except for shoes) with a blanket and pillow on a therapy bed.
The client lies on his or her back and the Reiki Practitioner’s hands are placed gently on the body in specific places and are kept still for a few minutes. There is no pressure, massage or manipulation unless the Reiki is being combined with another treatment.